VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Neve Traverse redo - HIGH OUPUT AST1 required GS recommended · Sun. Feb. 18th - Mon. Feb. 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Feb. 18th, 6:00 am
End: Monday, Feb. 19th, 7:00 pm
A redo of the Neve because Monday is supposed to be beautiful and I missed the last trip. Very high output trip going from Rubble creek to Diamond Head in 2 days, camping at Burton hut.(We'll still need to bring camping gear through)
A group of 3 are already going and we can fit 3 more in the caravan. Due to the short notice, give me a call or email if interested in joining.