VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
New Years at Phelix Hut · Mon. Dec. 26th - Mon. Jan. 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Dec. 26th
End: Monday, Jan. 2nd
Join us, as we celebrate the new year at the VOC's Brian Waddington Hut! (also known as Phelix) The snow will be amazing, the company is fantastic, and it's a lot of fun.
The trip isn't "organized" in the normal sense, but rather it's more of a get together. If you don't know where you're going, or don't have the confidence to get there yourself, you should ask around.
Signup and drivers are organized via the wiki. If you don't already have an account there, you can make one by clicking "Create Account", and then editing the page to add your name.
See you there!