VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
AST1 Block 4 · Sat. Jan. 7th - Sun. Jan. 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 7th
End: Sunday, Jan. 8th
AST1 - Block 4 - January 7-8
In Class: in class is done on Saturday at Seymour
Field Sessions: January 7th at Seymour, January 8th at Seymour
This course is specifically for people wishing to snowshoe. The in class session will be held Saturday Morning up at Seymour and Sunday will also be spent at Seymour. As the course is shorter (16 hours instead of 20), the cost is slightly reduced ($180).
Deadline for signup: December 13th