VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tele School @ Seymour Resort · Saturday, January 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 14th, 8:00 am
Wish that you had a chance to learn how to tele ski in a controlled environment, with a teacher and without a giant pack on your back? Do you know the basics but want to hone those mad skills with the help of someone who can *actually* ski? Do you want a chance to show off your beautiful style while imparting knowledge to others?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions than the VOC Tele-School is the trip for you! This will be a one day instructional even held at the Seymour Mountain resort on the North Shore. Groups will be organized with a teacher based on skill levels. These groups will include, 'I have never skied before', 'I can downhill ski, but dont understand how to bend my knees', 'I know the basics but would like to be better', and 'I am an awesome skier and shouldn't be at school'.
the sign up will be organized on the wiki since you should sign up in your appropriate group.
You will need to pay for a lift ticket, and each group will be responsible for paying for their teachers ticket (they are volunteering their time after all). The tickets will be about $40, and instructors will be free! and must be paid in advance starting sometime before the event (time TBA).
More details as the day gets closer.