VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Extremely Beginner Friendly Ski Evening · Wednesday, January 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 11th, 6:00 pm
If you keep looking longingly at the 'beginner friendly' trips but hesitate to sign up in case it is more than you can handle, this is the outing for you!
We will head up to the free trails at Seymour and experiment with the concept of skiing uphill, and then getting back downhill. If you already know how to ski, this is probably not the trip for you as the pace will be slow! Skis, skins, avi gear, and a helmet (of any type) are required.
Group size is strictly limited to 6 people due to the nature of the trip. I can run another one soon if there is demand.
No pre-trip planned so please post questions on the message board thread or call me.