VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Trekking and volunteering in Nepal · Wednesday, March 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 16th, 7:00 pm
Paul L. has this will be talking about this on Wednesday at the clubroom:
"After graduating from UBC, I decided to pack up and travel around the world. The focus of this slide show will be my time spent trekking and volunteering in Nepal, with highlights from Europe and South Africa. Come out for countless stories of nearly dying on Nepali roads and Himalayan experiences."