VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
The Neve - for real · Fri. Mar. 25th - Sun. Mar. 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Mar. 25th, 6:00 pm
End: Sunday, Mar. 27th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Mar. 22nd, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
Last year VOCers crossed the Garibaldi Neve twice during Sphinx camp and then at least once more by March. This year we've had three attempts so far get cancelled due to the slightly ridiculous amount of snow that's been falling. I think the weather may finally be starting to cooperate though, so we're going to take another stab at it. Only this time, we're going to make it.