VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Elfin Lakes Beginner Friendly · Sat. Jan. 28th - Sun. Jan. 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 28th, 6:30 am
End: Sunday, Jan. 29th, 4:00 pm
We are planning to go to the Diamond head area for some beginner skiing/snowshoeing. Leaving early on saturday morning would give us a chance to stay at the shelter for those of us who'd like to. We should still bring tents just in case the shelter is full.
The idea would be to get there not too late on saturday and ski some lines around in the Diamond Head area. Sunday would be more skiing before heading out.