VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Advanced-Beginner Friendly trip to Wherever · Sat. Feb. 11th - Sun. Feb. 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 11th
End: Sunday, Feb. 12th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Feb. 8th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
I've called this advanced-beginner friendly since I'm not particularly keen to take out people who haven't been on skis before - however, if you've been on a couple of VOC overnight ski trips (i.e. know what you're in for) and are reasonably fit then feel free to sign up!
*By couple of VOC trips I mean more than red heather - this will not necessarily be beginner terrain*
I will also need some experienced people to help out.
The location of this trip is tentative depending on forcast