VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual VOC Climbing Competition · Monday, March 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Mar. 26th, 7:00 pm
It's back! Once a year, the VOC climbing competition brings together climbers of every level to test their climbing prowess, rope skills, balance, and boldness on the climbing wall behind the Norm Theatre in the SUB. Entry fee is only $5, most of which will go towards awesome prizes. The competition will include:
- Climbing (male & female)
- Crate Stacking (unisex)
- Prussiking (unisex)
- Vertical Twister (unisex)
- Belay Device
- Climbing Shoes
- Five Dollars
- Prusik cord (if you want to participate in the prusik comp)