VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MOVIE SCREENING: Long Road North, 7pm (Norm Theatre) · Tuesday, March 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 6th, 7:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Mar. 6th, 9:00 pm
Seen from the handlebars of a bicycle, the world is a lot smaller than they ever thought. Leaving behind his office with no windows, a young Canadian dreams up an adventure to travel halfway across the planet at a human pace and experience the story of the road. From the mountains of Patagonia, through Latin American mega-cities and small-town America, to the sparse reaches of the Canadian arctic, the people and places he comes to know will forever change his perspectives about the world and the choices he decides to make. At the Norm Theatre (in the SUB), doors at 6:30pm, screening at 7pm. Tickets can be bought at the door, $5 - the proceeds to be donated to the VACC (Vancouver Area Cycling Coalition). The filmmakers Gwendal and Tania (both Vancouverites) will be in attendance and there will be a Q&A session following the film.
Feel free to join the FB event and invite your friends.