VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ancient Forest Comittee Hike Sun Feb 19/Beer Thursday Feb 16 · Sunday, February 19th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Feb. 19th, 12:00 pm
End: Sunday, Feb. 19th, 4:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Feb. 16th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: The Gallery - attendance is optional
If you are tired of the mountains (unlikely) or maybe the snow is the shits, then make a day to explore the UBC forests!
-Meeting at 12pm at Bean Around the World Coffee shop at Thunderbird and Mainmall.
-The hike will be about 4 hours and end at Wreck Beach.
-Bring good footwear and suitable clothing
-More info and photos at www.ubcgrandtour.blogspot.com
-led by Ira Sutherland 4th year in UBC Forestry
-No RSVP required. open to anybody!
More info on the UBC AFC : www.ubcafc.blogspot.com
*or join us for a casual meeting 5pm this Thursday at The Gallery (Beer!)