VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Nevermind the Bouldering; Trad Cragging in the UK - by Jon L and Jen W · Wednesday, February 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Feb. 29th, 7:30 pm
This is not a slideshow on why trad climbing is better than bouldering, that's just a silly musical joke that I couldn't avoid. This is about what makes climbing in Britain, Great, from the perspective of two individuals with an accumulated 35 years of experience