VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Nak n' Cheese - ski day trip to Nak Peak · Sunday, March 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Mar. 27th, 6:00 am
A day trip to Nak Peak on the Coquihalla Highway, on Sunday, March 27th.
We will climb through pleasant glades into the alpine, and then hopefully ski some awesome north facing runs!
To come on this trip you must be reasonably fit, know how to use avi safety gear and be able to ski blue runs, but not necessarily in style.
(If conditions or weather are not favorable for this destination, we might go elsewhere)