VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Movie: Cold · Wednesday, March 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 21st, 7:30 pm
I've wanted to see the movie 'Cold' since I saw the first trailer. It just looked amazing. Since then, it's won about a million awards.
Well, I broke down and paid some hard earned cash to buy a copy of the movie and while I haven't watched it yet (it's been on my hard drive for about ten minutes) I'm pretty sure it's the sort of thing that I want to watch on a big screen with other people who will appreciate it. I'm thinking that next week's open slideshow slot is a pretty perfect time to watch it.
Go watch the trailer. Watch it, get your stoke on, come watch the movie Wednesday and then let's go hit the pub and dream up crazy objectives and start planning how to do them. The best part about the VOC is pushing our limits but sometimes we get lazy and need a little mountain porn to stoke the fires.
It's not a terribly long movie, only about 20 minutes, but it's just epic looking...