VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Sky Pilot in a Day · Saturday, July 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 14th
End: Saturday, Jul. 14th, 11:59 pm
Climb Sky Pilot in a day. Should be a very long day. Fitness is a prereq. Sore feet is a postreq. Involves logging-road-trundling, bush-lite, snowy-step-kick-ing, and a little bit of steep scrambling. Adventure guaranteed. Starting in the dark and ending in the dark is not entirely unlikely.
Required gear includes a solid comfy pair of boots, an ice axe, about six thousand calories worth of nutella, and a strong spirit.
Will organize over phone/email. Yes, I did write this at one in the morning.