VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
First VOC Monthly Summer BBQ!! · Wednesday, May 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, May. 2nd, 6:30 pm
I'm sure all that white powder you've been slaying, mountains you've been summiting, and 5.13c's you've been sending have worked you up an appetite something fierce! So come down to Spanish Banks/Locarno Beach for our first monthly BBQ as we fire up the summer season! We'll provide the grill, so bring your meat, veggies, other grillables, and beverage of choice. Also bring along your slacklines, hackysacs, and frisbees! We'll be set up near the parking lot at the base of Tolmie St. See ya there!!