VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew Hut Overnight · Sat. Jun. 16th - Sun. Jun. 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 16th
End: Sunday, Jun. 17th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jun. 13th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
If you've never been to one of our Huts, this is about as good an opportunity as you will get. Road is somewhat driveable, leaving about 7 km to cover on consolidated snow (boots, gaiters). Brew is warm so a not-so-good sleeping bag is fine. We have a GPS so we probably won't get lost! Weekend weather might be skorching hot, though recently they are predicting rain.