VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Easter Weekend Beginner-Friendly Skiing Sphinx Bay · Fri. Apr. 22nd - Sun. Apr. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 22nd, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Apr. 24th, 11:59 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Apr. 20th, 6:15 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Many of you will be done with exams by Easter Weekend, and the snowpack will only get thinner from here-so why not ski while there still is some? (and if you're still not done-think: do you really need a week to study for that easy elective?)
We'll be heading up to Sphinx Bay for the long weekend, where there will be snow. If that`s not a good enough reason to get out there, I don`t know what is...
*While this is beginner-friendly, I would really appreciate a hand in leading from more experienced people-plus, you'll get to get out too and make the club a better place...*
If you have any questions, post them here or email me.