VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skaha climbing · Fri. Aug. 17th - Mon. Aug. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : wrong season really, we are heading to Garibaldi lake for some hiking and peaks instead.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Aug. 17th
End: Monday, Aug. 20th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 15th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Want to climb for 3 days straight? Interested in showing off your mad climbing skills on something other than granite? Or just looking for an excuse for a mini-road trip? If you answered yes for one or more of the above, then you should probably come to Skaha!
This will be a loosely organized, non-instructional sort of trip. Climbers are expected to organize partners and gear among themselves, and be competent in the safety aspects of whatever climbing they choose to do. But we can sort this out at the pre-trip.