VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Workhike: Friends of Garibaldi Park - Black Tusk Meadows Trail round 2 · Mon. Sep. 24th - Wed. Sep. 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Sep. 24th
End: Wednesday, Sep. 26th
Pre-trip meeting location: [email protected]
The Friends of Garibaldi Park (FOGP) are planning to do some work hikes on the Black Tusk Meadows Trail. If people are interested to sign up please contact Kirsten at [email protected]
Work parties are available for the following two periods in September
September 15, 16, 17
Saturday Sunday Monday
September 24, 25, 26
Monday Tuesday Wednesday
For more information and / or if you are able to commit to either period please email Friends of Garibaldi Park at