VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
MEC Clubs Night · Wednesday, November 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Nov. 14th, 7:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Nov. 14th, 9:00 pm
Please sign up as interested if you are planning to attend. You must sign up at least 2 days in advance.
This is a great oppertunity to buy or stock up on winter equipment!
This fall’s club night will take place on Wednesday November 14th at the MEC Vancouver store location, at 130 West Broadway and will run for 2 hour, 7:00-9:00pm.
You will receive 10% off of all regularly priced items purchased that evening – including bikes and boats! All items must be in stock and purchased through our tills that evening in order to be eligible for the discount. So this means that we cannot offer the discount on items that must be ordered or wish to be purchase online. Nor does this discount extend to items that are on clearance or are part of a packaged discount.