VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hot Times in Hot Springs · Sat. Oct. 13th - Sun. Oct. 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 13th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Oct. 14th, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Oct. 11th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Buchanan D217
Soaks for folks! All kinds of folks. It is the off-season, when our climbing gear is stored, and ski gear hiding from rocks. We will go enjoy a relaxing weekend in some natural hot springs. Options for location include Keyhole, Skookumchuk, Sloquet, or Clear Water and will be decided at the pre-trip. We'll also work out rides, tents, and food groups then. Don't forget to bring a desert potluck item, wine for mulled wine, beer, lawn chairs, musical instruments, and whatever other car camping items you may have that have been collecting dust all summer long. Bathing attire optional.