VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Thanksgiving Climbing in Skaha! · Sat. Oct. 6th - Mon. Oct. 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 6th, 8:00 am
End: Monday, Oct. 8th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 3rd, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: tba
Join us over the long weekend for a three-day climbing outing at Skaha.
Some notes: This is not an instructional trip!
Skaha is mostly top-roping and sport.
We had the pretrip meeting. The number of people who showed up and are going matches exactly the number of car seats we had. If more people want to join, we can take a modo van (cost is $300 total, which already includes gas) with room for 7 people but for that we'd have to know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you want to come. Or maybe you want to come and can offer a ride yourself.