VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intuition Buy Night · Tuesday, October 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Oct. 9th, 6:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Oct. 9th, 8:00 pm
Need Liners for your ski boots?
Need a closed cell foam mat for a sleeping pad or drink cosy?
Intuition has invited the VOC down to get some discounts on their liners. Thanks Katherine Valentine for being in contact with them!
We'll be getting deadstock at big discounts and possibly new stock at some kind of discount. Details to come. Signup is just to get a general idea of the numbers.
If you have any intention of this year getting what many see as the best ski boot liners available then this is the night.
Address: Intuition Sports Inc. 101-1715 Cook St. Vancouver, BC V5Y 3J6
Finding the right liners takes time, so don't be late!