VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC First Monthly Summer BBQ · Wednesday, May 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, May. 4th, 6:30 pm
A great place to have trip meetings, or talk about ideas and plans for the upcoming month. Don't forget to bring your own hamburgers, weiners, roastable veggies or whatever along. There will be a barbecue. Frisbee, hacky sac, slack lines are also encouraged. BBQ will be down at Spanish Banks/Locarno Beach at the parking lot at the base of Tolmie St.