VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Come and play in the snow on Seymour · Sunday, October 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Oct. 21st
We think there may be snow on Seymour; probably not enough for skis or snowshoes, but enough for boots. Come on up and check it out. We'll be back in Vancouver in time for a nap, or laundry, or studying, or any of the usual Sunday activities. We have room for three passengers, and we can pick them up anywhere between UBC and Seymour. Gas money will set you back $5. As usual, boots, a somewhat waterproof jacket, and a lunch are what you should bring. If you want one of the three seats in our car, email me, [email protected] Of course if you have a car you are welcome to join us.