VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Taylor Meadows Ski Trip (Beginner Friendly) · Sun. Nov. 11th - Mon. Nov. 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Nov. 11th
End: Monday, Nov. 12th
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Nov. 8th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Another early season ski trip! We will be going to Taylor Meadows campground from the Rubble Creek parking lot Sunday morning. Hopefully the conditions will be perfect for skiing to our heart's content before returning on Monday afternoon.
This trip is beginner friendly, so no skiing experience is necessary, although you need some experience camping and backpacking. Trip size will depend on experience levels.
This will be tentative based on weather (it's not the right kind of fun to camp in the rain).