VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Reel Rock 7 (Alternative Screening) · Sunday, November 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Nov. 18th, 7:00 pm
The premier climbing film event of the year is coming to Vancouver!
Sharma vs Ondra, Honnold's ridiculous triple solo, some gnarly off-widths and more. If you aren't psyched for this yet, check out this trailer and then you will be:
You can buy tickets here (recommended, as if past Reel Rock's are anything to go by, this will likely sell out):
Note: This is an alternative screening for anyone who prefers it to the one in North Van on Thursday the 15th.