VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intermediate Friendly Phelix Powder Slaying · Fri. Dec. 14th - Sun. Dec. 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Dec. 14th, 6:00 pm
End: Sunday, Dec. 16th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Dec. 12th
Pre-trip meeting location: club room
Lets get ski season started with a weekend up at Phelix! The tentative plan is to drive up Friday night after work and either camp at the trailhead or skin to the summer trailhead. On saturday the tents can be burried and left to be retrived on Sunday or brought up to the hut if you so choose to, and we can make it up to the hut with plenty of time to get a solid days worth of skiing in.
This trip is intermediate friendly and camp style. This means that you should have AST1 or some sort of equivalent. You should know your limits and find people to ski with that are comfortable with your level of fitness. If you do not find people happy to ski with you at the pretrip meeting (or before the trip begins) then this trip is probably not for you. If you have any questions or concerns whether this trip is for you then drop me an email.
Pretrip at 6 in the clubroom!