VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ripping the Apocalypse Day @ Hollyburn/Seymour · Thu. Dec. 20th - Fri. Dec. 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Dec. 20th, 7:00 pm
End: Friday, Dec. 21st, 1:00 am
Some says the world is ending in December 2012.
Hence we need to party hard as if there's no tomorrow.
Although I am aware that the official end of the world is set to 21st of December, I decided to throw a party on Thursday instead of Friday, so that people can still go to another civilized party in town or to catch a flight to the hometown on Friday, or even to a weekend trip in case the world doesn't end.
On this RAD @ Hollyburn/Seymour trip, we'll either skin/snowshoe/crampon up the Hollyburn or Seymour to have a blast. The mode of travel and exact destination are primarily determined by the condition of the mountain - we'll discuss these closer to the date.
Music instruments/noise makers and chocolate fondue encouraged.
we'll do the faff through email.