VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Garibaldi Neve · Fri. Jul. 1st - Sun. Jul. 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jul. 1st, 8:00 am
End: Sunday, Jul. 3rd, 8:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Jun. 29th, 6:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Beginner friendly. Cross the Garibaldi Neve while there's still enough snow to cross the crevasses. Start at Elfin, tent at Pringles Ridge on the Neve and probably at TABLE Meadows and exit via the Barrier Trail. Climb Garibaldi if you want. More details will be available when we get a little closer to the date.