VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Kayaking sessions in the UBC Outdoor Pool · Tuesday, March 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 4th, 7:30 pm
End: Tuesday, Mar. 4th, 10:00 pm
Check out the wiki for sign up and all the details.
Beginners are welcome and no expereince is necesary.
We are in the outdoor pool, please dress appropriately. The water is warm, the air is not. We will have a few wetsuits to borrow, first come first serve.