VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hollyburn Hike · Sunday, January 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jan. 6th, 8:00 am
Needing exercise, we will be hiking up Hollyburn on Sunday. We have three spots available in our car and will pick up passengers between UBC and the Burrard Bridge. This trip is ideal if you
- Want some exercise, but not too much exercise.
- Want to test your raincoat because it will rain or snow, to some extent.
- Think that skis and snowshoes are unnecessary. (Carla will probably bring snowshoes anyways).
- Like cheap things, because we are cheap.
Note that there is no signup page for this trip. If you want to come, email me. If you are of the last minute indecisive sort of person, make sure that I know about you before 9pm Saturday, and keep in mind that I have only three spaces available in the car.