VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
20-hour Wilderness First Aid · Sat. Mar. 23rd - Sun. Mar. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 23rd, 7:30 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 24th, 5:30 pm
Slipstream First Aid has offered to run a custom 20-hour Wilderness First Aid course for the VOC. This is a great option for anyone who wants to be more prepared in the backcountry, but doesn't have the time for a 50 or 90 hour course.
The course will run from 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM over the weekend of March 23-24, at UBC. The price of the course depends upon how many people sign up. For example:
6 students: $220.25 each
10-11 students: $150.45 each
17-20 students: $125 each
Signup has been extended until Friday, March 1!