VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
ICE CAVE RAVE · Thu. Feb. 21st - Sat. Feb. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Not enough people to build an adequate cave! We will try again later in the season.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 21st
End: Saturday, Feb. 23rd
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: VOC Clubroom
We're throwing a big dance party inside a snow cave on the top of Mount Seymour. Expect bangin beats from four fantastic DJs and a good time all around. We're going to head up to the site on Thursday to begin the construction process of our rave cave (aka. massive snow shelter), and then we're gonna party like it's 1999 on Friday night.Here's some of our awesome talent you can check out beforehand:
If you are able to come up on Thursday to help us build, we'd really appreciate it, but the schedule is flexible and you are more or less responsible for getting up and down the mountain on your own. PLEASE COME UP THURSDAY!! The more people we have, the bigger and better the dance cave, and the more people that can fit inside.
Because we are bringing up sound equipment and a power source, there may be a small cost (around $5) associated with this event, similar to gas money. We will make this clear before the day!
If you have any questions, just post them to the message board!