VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Climbing Somewhere Dry · Thu. Mar. 28th - Mon. Apr. 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Mar. 28th, 6:00 pm
End: Monday, Apr. 1st
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Mar. 26th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Red rocks kick-started my climbing season stoke and a long weekend is coming up so needless to say a trip is in order. Im pretty much willing to go as far as is needed to find dry rock, so possible destinations could include squamish, vantage, leavenworth, skaha or smith.
Leaving thursday night and returning monday night would maximize climbing time and make driving further more reasonable.
This will be mostly self organized so youll need to find your own partners/experience/etc but we can try to sort out rides as well as decide on the destination at the pretrip.