VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skiing Coquihalla · Sat. Mar. 16th - Sun. Mar. 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 16th, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 17th, 9:00 pm
Looks as if skiing at the Coquihalla area would be a good option for this weekend. Where exactely we go will depend on the conditions. There will be no pre-trip meeting, so it will be helpful to already know what to pack for a trip like that or/ and to write me a message which you can of course also for other questions and concerns. Tent groups and food groups can be sorted out via e-mail.