VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Duffey powder snorkeling · Sat. Mar. 16th - Sun. Mar. 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 16th, 5:00 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 17th, 7:00 pm
Some people are thinking of going to the Duffey area this weekend. With all the new powder and the possibility to go tree skiing there, the Duffey area should be great.
To get things organized I'm posting it on the trip agenda.
The idea of this is to organize rides and ski groups, then we can all camp together and split up into smaller groups with similar skiing abilities and interests during the days.
Probably there will be groups skiing Chief Pascal especially if the weather isn't perfect.
We will probably camp somewhere near the road, so camping gear is needed, or find someone to share tent/stove with you. You should also be comfortable skiing whatever you want to ski, or find people with a similar skiing level. If you have to have avalanche training depends on the people you want to ski with.
Questions? Please post them in the message board.
There won't be a pre-trip meeting. We will get organized via message board and email.