VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Good weather: Time to cross the Neve! · Fri. Mar. 22nd - Sun. Mar. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Mar. 22nd, 6:30 pm
End: Sunday, Mar. 24th
Some of us wants to cross the Neve for a couple weeks now, but the weather and avi conditions were not favorable. Now the weather seems awesome, and the avi risk is low and moderate, so it sounds like it is the perfect weekend! For now, we will leave Friday evening around 6:30pm.
None of us has done it. Someone will show me how to use GPS with a bunch of waypoints, so we should find a way there.