VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Easter Week-end trip to Mamquam · Fri. Apr. 22nd - Sun. Apr. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 22nd, 6:59 pm
End: Sunday, Apr. 24th, 6:59 pm
I want to try to summit Mamquam if the weather is a bummer over Easter week-end.
The planned route is through Elfin and Mamquam Lake as described in Baldwin ski book.
the plan is to leave Friday morning and come back sunday night
This trip is intermediate friendly. You need to in fit and be familiar with complex backcountry terrain. If in doubt send me and email.
I also want to keep the group size small. 5 people would be ideal, if more people are interested we should split up in 2 or more independent parties.
if the weather does not allow Mamquam, we should redirect this trip to a mellower destination.