VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Squamish area Rock climbing daytrip · Friday, April 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Passengers bailed at a too short notice :-(
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 26th
***Note the date is not fixed yet. I'd like to go climbing between Apr24-26th, depending on weather
I am organizing this trip for people who want to have a little bit of fun and fill their free time after the finals. I am willing to organize the full trip, but since I need a partner to guide the expedition since I haven't done a lot of exterior rock climbing.
I will move it from tentative to actual trip when I receive the feedback of a more experienced member to assist me in guiding the group (location-wise).
I hope to do most of the organizing via message board, so please follow the topic. If we really need one I'll schedule a pre-trip meeting.
**Edit: This trip is definitively happening! The organizing process is already on its way, if you wanna sign up now, it is very important that you check the message board thread
**Edit2: Sorry for those of you who were still interested to go climbing and I didn't have a spot, because 3/3 passengers bailed... I'm calling it off