VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Long Hike 2013- Learn how to rock climb, & PARTY · Sat. Oct. 5th - Sun. Oct. 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 5th
End: Sunday, Oct. 6th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 2nd, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Scarfe 100
This is actually less of a hike but more of a PARTY!
We will spend a weekend at Sunwolf Resort in Sqamish to:
- have a big bbq and dancing party on Saturday night!
- hang out in the hot tub
- camp or sleep in a nice cabin.
- climb (we will have teaching groups for different levels of experience, starting from NO experience)
If you would like to instruct or help with set up, please sign up here.
Tickets can be bought in the clubroom during gear hours (http://www.ubc-voc.com/wiki/Gear_rental). $40 for a camping ticket and $60 for a cabin ticket. Tickets are now sold out!