VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC info night: Free for everybody · Tuesday, September 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 24th, 7:00 pm
In this info session we will try to answer some of the questions you might have about the VOC.
What is the VOC? What do we do? Where do we go? Who are those trip organizers? What if you never did anything like this before? What if you are already super experienced? What if you don't have any gear? How do you join the club? How do you join trips?
You have other questions about the club? Come and ask.
Where: Math 100
When: Tuesday, Sep. 24th, 7:00 pm