VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
16th European Festival @ Swangard Stadium · Sat. May. 25th - Sun. May. 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 25th, 10:30 am
End: Sunday, May. 26th, 6:00 pm
Annual celebration offers chance to experience diverse European culture, cuisine, entertainment and more!
This year’s European Festival takes place on Saturday, May 25th and Sunday May 26th at the Swangard Stadium, Burnaby. 11am to 11pm on Saturday: Cultural Display, Market Place, Food Tent, Beer Garden and Children’s Activities, Entertainment, and Dance. Tickets will be on sale for $8 online at www.europeanfestival.ca or $10 at the door. Children under 12 are free. The Fab Fourever - a Beatles Tribute band and ABRA Cadabra - ABBA tribute band are also playing after 7pm.