VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Laura's Saxifrage and Cassiope Trip · Sat. Mar. 12th - Sun. Mar. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 12th, 12:00 pm
End: Sunday, Mar. 13th, 11:59 pm
This trip is intermediate friendly, so you should have previous backcountry skiing and camping experience and at least AST 1. Saxifrage and Cassiope are two peaks in the Duffey Lake area, and we can ski them from a camp at a lake. There are descriptions in the Baldwin guide page 121 and his Duffey Lake map.
No trip meeting.