VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
20 hour wilderness first aid · Thu. Jun. 20th - Sun. Jun. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jun. 20th
End: Sunday, Jun. 23rd
I am an alumni VOC'er and also a trip leader for the ACC. I have organized a Wilderness First Aid Course taught by St. John's Ambulance and I would like to extend an invitation to all VOC'ers. I have never posted on the VOC wiki. So, do you think this will be of interest and, if so, can we post this on the VOC site?
Here is the ACC Link for the course: http://www.accvancouver.org/events/details.asp?eventid=1396
Please advise if you think this is of interest to other VOC'ers.