VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew^2 trip 2 · Sat. Aug. 24th - Sun. Aug. 25th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 24th
End: Sunday, Aug. 25th
Pre-trip meeting location: email-faff
On this trip, we will bottle our beer. We will go up to Brew on Saturday, camp in Squamish and climb on Sunday. The plan is to do trad-cragging in Murrin Park or the Bluffs.
If you prefer to stay on the hut overnight or do some other hikes on Sunday, you're welcome to do so. Please organize yourself and inform me about your plans. This way it's easier to arrange rides. Also note that there will be a large group of non-VOCers staying at the hut so bringing your tent would be a good idea.
The most important thing is that each of you will organize 2-3 2l POP bottles. It's necessary that those bottles are clean and have contained a carbonated drink at some point, so they will withstand the pressure of the beer!!