VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Canada Day long weekend Leavenworth or Skaha · Fri. Jun. 28th - Mon. Jul. 1st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jun. 28th, 4:00 pm
End: Monday, Jul. 1st, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: email-faff
Haven't been to Leavenworth and a long weekend seems like the perfect opportunity to drive down there and check out the climbing. The weather seems to be quite hot though, so Skaha would be another option.
This trip is a non-instructional trip and you should have at least attended rock-2 or equivalent in order to be able to clean anchors. Lead bleaying or climbing would be preferrable, so independent groups can be formed.
We'll do the faff via email, but I'll be holding gear hours on the Wednesday, so swing by, if you want to talk to me in person :)