VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Russet Lake/Singing Pass · Wed. Jul. 10th - Thu. Jul. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jul. 10th, 8:00 am
End: Thursday, Jul. 11th, 6:00 pm
July 01, 2013 08:01PM
We are going to Russet Lake July 10, returning July 11. As this is a mid-week Adventure, probably most of you, being Weekend Warriors, won't be able to attend. Furthermore, we already have four people for our five-person car, so we can offer only one ride. To make matters worse, the destination is in Garibaldi Park so you will be expected to pay $10 for the night you are up there. If all this somehow appeals to you, email me and I'll get you a reservation in our car. Of course if you have your own car, that's OK too.